Welcome to the world of Kahu and Kiwa.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Bday Kahurangi!!



Rayna, Kahu, Kiwa and me. Not the best shot but one of a few which have more than two of us together.

Captain America

Kahu in super hero kit!!!

Kahu is now 3, his birthday has been and gone much to his disgust. I mean the day was great and so were the party and presents of course but he's a bit miffed that it's all over. He'd like his birthday every day, wouldn't we all. The Superhero party was a real success, the kids loved it and the entertainment wasn't bad either....cheers Brendon!!! Brendon dressed up as Captain America....see photo!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my, Brendon. 10 points for doing the Dad thing so well. But still...

8:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness me.....!

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home